Tips for Bride-to-be(s)
Every woman wants to look their best radiant self on their wedding day.
To make sure your skin stays radiant right before your big day,
Here are some "Please avoid" &"Don't dos" tips for bride-to-be(s):
Right before the wedding day:
1.) The day before: AVOID drinking any water 2 hours before sleep - to prevent eye puffiness the next morning.
2.) The day before: DO NOT try not to use any hair conditioner - if you do, please rinse thoroughly as it may make your scalp oily, causing your hair to look flat & greasy. Best is to avoid using any hair oil/serums- it will be easier for hair styling and curls stays longer too!
3.) DO NOT use peels or harsh exfoliating mask/scrub your skin (or even try to squeeze your blackheads the day before your big day.) Please do at least 2 weeks in advance. Your skin may get too "raw" - looks red or get too sensitive and may even result in drying/peeling skin.
4.) DO NOT try new treatments or products within 2 months of your wedding.
5.) DO NOT get botox or inject fillers within a month of your wedding.
6.) DON'T let the wedding planning stress wreak havoc on your health.
• Sleep early, drink sufficient water, eat healthy balanced meals.
• The earlier you can start a new skincare regime, the better.
• Use a cleanser that removes makeup and impurities every time you wash your face.
• Exfoliate 1 to 2 times a week to slough off dead skin cells and reveal fresh skin.
• "Boost" the eye area with eye creams that hydrate delicate skin.
• Use SPF every day, even in winter months.
• Lather on night cream before bed for extra hydration.
• Brighten dull skin with a vitamin C serum daily.
• Get your last haircut 8 weeks before and color application 2-3 weeks before the wedding.
• Get teeth whitening and cleaning procedures 1-2 months before the wedding.
• Get hair waxing done 1 week before the wedding.